Monday, June 8, 2009

I will be coming to IDEA next year not only because my parents want me to it's because I want to have a good education and have a good job. This school not only prepares you to go to college but it teaches you and shows you what you are going to do when you get to college. We go on field lessons to colleges for example this year we went to Houston and not only did we visit the college we also went to fun places like the Galleria Mall. This teaches us the lesson to be responsible and respectful to any place we go to. Also here at IDEA there are a lot of rules and most importantly there is no tolerance of bullying which is good so us kids won't be getting hurt or bossed around. There is also a bunch of open space which gives us time to breath, relax, and have time for ourselves. This is a really good school and this os why I want to come back to IDEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment