Tuesday, May 26, 2009

                                 PICTURE ME IN COLLEGE

Hi My name is Yanette Zamora.

 

I live in Mission,tx

I am in the 7th Grade at IDEA Mission College Prep.  My favorite subject is ELA I am involved in schools activities, such as Student Council, Soccer etc.  I also enjoy tech ex: using the computer.  Three words that describe me are: smart, social,& funny.

 

The person I admire most are my friends because they help me out in school and family problems.

 

If I could be anything I wanted to be, I would become a doctor because I can help sick people out.

 

When I go to college, I will study   being a doctor.  I will attend Priceton University.  I chose this college because it seems like a good school where I can learn about what I want to become.   Something I think I will be challenging in college is the long tests.

 

Something I think will be fun in college is hanging out with my friends in the dorms.

 

After college I will become what I wanted to and have fun traveling the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment